Riding into the Sunset
For those of you who are Lightworkers or sensitive to energy or maybe even aware that energy exists and is constantly changing and transforming, you may have noticed that this past month, the month of April 2011, has been a little wacky. So, although my blog is not so much about the global and universal changes that are currently happening on our planet, Mother Earth (and happy day yesterday was Earth Day!) but rather about my observances on my own spiritual journey, you can visit Lauren's blog to get the full story. She is an amazing empath and explains energetic movements with astounding accuracy.
My blog is not nearly that exciting. In fact, I am just going to report some of the crazy things that happened to me this last month. Since I am a Lightworker I can confirm Lauren's statement, that I have stepped into my new role, the role that was meant to be mine all along while I kept moving forward with a thousand doubts and questions during my personal journey.
During this new energetic push I bought a scooter. Now, I wish I could call it a motorcycle, but since it's only a 50cc I have to humbly remain within the confines of the appropriate name. But, I wish I could call it a motorcycle because it is probably one of the coolest purchases I have ever made. When you live in Italy, having a scooter is the norm, but I am not Italian and have never had a scooter. Since this is my first one, I am thrilled to say that I love motorcycles. I didn't think I had it in me, but I totally get the fascination with this two-wheeled machine.
It does have an energetic downside however, and that is that it brings out my masculine fire which I guess is not so bad after all since it gives me a sense of strength and confidence my female side does not have. So, unfeminine-like, you sit with your legs open, start up the motor with a deep burly, revving sound, don leather as much as you can and drive really really fast (in my case, max 50 km/h). Furthermore, you feel like the king of the world. Definitely male and definitely amazing food for the ego. I even consider my scooter male and have named him, Baby Blue.
Yes, it feels great to zip around curves and watch the sunset while the wind blows along the sides of the road and you think you've mastered the machine until the machine tells you otherwise. Correct, this means I have had a few run ins with my garage wall, and once with a big rock on the road side by the beach. I scraped by leg, bruised my hands and worst of all, scratched up my brand new motorcycle, um, scooter, in several places. Lessons on detachment came back to teach me that the material world is all but an illusion and the suffering I endured from seeing my brand new Baby Blue scraped up helped me, once again, evolve from a superficial frustrated girl trying to be a boy, to a liberated soul, in just a few days.
There are no accidents by the way. I fell off my motorcycle, argh, scooter, not only because of my own karmic lessons on reality and illusion, but also because there was an immensely heavy energy on the planet during the month of April. The kind of gravity that not only brings you down emotionally, but also physically and that is what I was aware of. I am generally quite intuitive, but there have been moments in my life when I could literally feel my Ajna Chakra (that's the third eye) closing up. It feels like a black screen is going down, kind of like when a movie ends, blocking all inner vision from seeing clearly. And it's not fun. In fact, it's frustrating and a bit scary because there is nothing you can do about it other than stopping and acknowledging that something is clearing energetically and therefore, also physically. Let the healing be done.
Unfortunately, not everybody has learned to tune into their Ajna Chakra, open it up and use it correctly, and because of this it's often hard to figure out the actual cause of a so-called accident. I happen to generally be a conscientious driver because I believe that what you give is what you'll get back. I love kindness and I love being kind to people. So when something happens, especially an aggressive event such as falling or running into a wall occurs, I actually do reflect on it beyond the obvious facts. When the truth is eventually revealed, the reward comes with a feeling of understanding and grace. The fear of the unknown is then replaced by a feeling of spiritual safety.
I love the Age of Aquarius. It is my time and it feels as though I have been waiting my whole life for this Age to arrive. I absolutely did not feel connected to the Age of Pisces, the age of materialistic ecstacy and am thrilled that I am now able to live out my purpose as a Lightworker. And so yes, my Baby Blue has a Sanskrit mantra posted on it where I can easily read it and ride into the sunset ... literally.
0 comments:
Post a Comment