Sunday, April 19, 2009

Too good to be true

I know that I am not the only one receiving email like this one. Almost everyday when I open my email, there will always be messages that promises fat returns should I agreed to dance to their music. Notification of me being a lottery winner with millions prizes also filled up spaces in my email accounts.

sweetgirl4love@libero.it show details 11:55 PM (7 hours ago) Reply

My name is Miss Gloria Toure I am a 21 years old Liberian refugee living in Ghana. I lost my parents 4 years ago during the war in my country.I want u to help me claim USD $15,000,000 my late father deposited with a SECURITY COMPANY. I will give u half of d money if u help me get this money from d bank. This is 100% risk free and I have all the documents. If u are interested, reply to my alternative email: sweetgloria4love1@ymail.com so that I can send u my pictures. or call me on my mobile: +233-27-157-5529

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by http://astojiwo2012.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP