Friday, August 8, 2008

I forget!!!

Age must be catching me up fast. I did not remember that Aug 7th was my birthday. By that date in 2009, I will be 54 years old. I had no inkling of this day until my children SMS to me wishing `Happy Birthday, Daddy.'

Having attained this far make me more determined to stay `awake' as long as permitted by the Almighty, and of course I will continue on blogging. By the way, when I reached home 10pm last night, I had two half boil eggs before going to bed.

On my birthday last year, my wife. children and friends gave me a `big' party at my house in Kampung Kionsom, Inanam. No regret not having a party this year, like others, I am too, affected by the high costs of living nowadays.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by http://astojiwo2012.blogspot.com/ 2008

Back to TOP